[Healeys] Daily use grease gun follow up

Subject: [Healeys] Daily use grease gun follow up
From: bertvanbrande at yahoo.com (Bert Van Brande)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for all  advice on and off-list.
I do have an original Tecalemit for the 56 BN2 and this one 55 year old gun
does not leak.  ;-)
My issue was with 2 guns bought locally for "daily" use around the garage.
 They leaked badly, one even had a pin hole in the rigid tube so with every
squeeze grease would come out of the side of the tube.
Combining the various advices I'll buy a Alemite pistol grip grease gun with a
flexible hose. (I can always add a rigid tube later)  While air and battery
powered ones are definitely cool I am going to keep it simple.  For the pro
series Alemite sources parts worldwide, assembly and testing is still done in
the US.  I'll report back on the outcome if there's interest.
Cheers,
Bert