[Healeys] wiring/guage of wires

Subject: [Healeys] wiring/guage of wires
From: bluehealey at gmail.com (Alan Bromfield)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:28:36 +0100
Hi Ray.
I did a complete re-wire of my modified BN4 making up my own wiring centre
and sourcing the appropriate wiring etc.  I found this manual from Dan
Masters invaluable as a basic primer for the materials and techniques to be
used:
http://www.advanceautowire.com/earlymgb.pdf

The site provides diagrams for MGB's and Triumph TR's but an AH isn't a
million miles away. You might even decide to source a pre-wired power centre
as the way forward.

Check it out.

On 10 July 2011 19:05, <raymead at comcast.net> wrote:

> hello all,B  i'm currently putting together a Healey replica and it needs
> be wired.B B  does anyone know of a generic sort of wiring diagram that
> shows
> the guage of the various wires??B  tks, ray
> --

                (__tinyurl.com/healeyforum _)