[Healeys] Car for Sale

Subject: [Healeys] Car for Sale
From: healeyguy at bredband.net (Per Schoerner)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:44:54 +0200
Hi
We got it here in Sweden too. We decided to lay a little low on this.
Question is, why doesn't he turn towards a professional dealer? If it's
a good restoration he could have it listed on one of the auctions, at
Beaulieu in September for example.
I'll keep an eye on the outcome of Alans wifes call.

Per