[Healeys] Wire wheel hubs - how?

Subject: [Healeys] Wire wheel hubs - how?
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:40:48 -0400
A friend of mine, Tivvy Shenton, has been racing a wire-wheel equipped
Jaguar XK 140 for a number of years. He is also an experienced mechanic and
does  race support for a number of vintage drivers.  Before every session he
whacks the hell out of his knock-off's with a very large brass hammer.  He
must know something....

Best--Michael Oritt