[Healeys] 100-Six with XK150 engine for sale

Subject: [Healeys] 100-Six with XK150 engine for sale
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:12:39 +0800
Moss box.  Oy... I helped my friend do a complete rebuild for his
early S1 E-type.  A rudimentary box that frankly, no matter how good
you get it, shifts like a bag of rocks.  I'd take my BJ8 box or side
changer box anyday over the Moss box.  Frankly speaking even the early
100 Austin 3 speed (4spd) is a nicer shifting box, aside from it's
inherent tendency to crack gears....