Re: [Healeys] Fron A-Arm bracket location

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fron A-Arm bracket location
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
The problem is that he has already welded it in the wrong location.  I am
going there tomorrow or Friday and taking the lower a-arm assembly to use to
show him.  I just wanted a measurement to back this up.  A few years ago I
bought a frame dimension diagram for the BN1/2 from BCS, but I can't seem to
find it anywhere.  Anyone know what book this measurement may be in?
Mike MacLean