Re: [Healeys] Apron Panel Set

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Apron Panel Set
From: robert westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:01:24 -0700
Never had one in my '55 and bought a replacement but still can't
figure out how to get the thing in there. Do you need to remove the
grill?
what is the sequence, horizontal panel and then add the vertical?  The
steering linkage, horns and everything else seems to be in the way.
I can see why the PO left it out.
Is it really necessary for cooling or is it just cosmetic?

Rob Westcott

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html