[Healeys] Drive Away Cancer-New Route

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Drive Away Cancer-New Route
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:48:40 -0400 (EDT)
If you're following John's journey, with the problems that have arisen,
you'll know that his route has changed and if you're new to this adventure,
here's the latest: he is now headed to Nashville, then on through Little
Rock, through Oklahoma City, through Amarillo, and then on to Albuquerque to
Dave Porter's where a marathon repair stop is planned. Not sure as to when
John  will be where, but if you're any where near this new route, we may be
sending  out distress calls for help along the way. The car is probably making
it just on  the shear will of John himself, or maybe it's thinking it's
back in London  traffic on a taxi run, or the support of everyone's wishes, not
sure, but  it is making progress and as always, I will update with any
information I  receive and pass it along. Thanks in advance for any help we
might need and stay  tuned!
Steven Kingsbury
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html