[Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M

Subject: [Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich Chrysler)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:47:12 -0400
Keith, et al,

Frankly, in this day and age of ridiculous pricing for factory M's I'd say the
difference between the stock BN2 and this M hasn't quite been reached. This
could easily end up going for over 60K, about 20K for the car itself and the
rest 'cause it's a factory M. Then somebody has to start the long road of
restoration. That's why these can easily get to $125 or more for a correctly,
accurately done factory M.
Please, somebody buy it and let me restore it for you!

Rich