[Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M

Subject: [Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:54:55 -0400 (EDT)
Depends ... with some "real" M's going for over $170K at auction, you could
 put $100K in the restoration and still sell it for a tidy profit. And the
fact  that it is a numbers matching car would only add to the value. Just my
2  cents.
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 8/1/2011 8:52:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,