[Healeys] Runnin' hot

Subject: [Healeys] Runnin' hot
From: agrossman at pacific.net (Alan Grossman)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:16:57 -0700
I have this new to me '58 100 6. Has been "restored' by po, but I have no
reciepts.
Hits about 200 on the gauge after moderate driving in mid 80s ambient weather.
Does not seem to get much hotter at idle. Fan belt is tight. Looking in thru
the radiator filler tubes look open and fresh as far as I can see. I haven't
checked timing, but the car starts on the button, and does not detonate, so I
don't think it is off enough to cause problems. Rolls well, so I don't think I
have a binding brake.

Looking for some insight/direction.

Thanks, Alan