[Healeys] Tach heat sensitive?

Subject: [Healeys] Tach heat sensitive?
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:07:13 +0800
Tom -

I'm with greg on this one.  That little white wire has the most
current and variation in current going through it than any other wire
in the car.  That creates a situation where that wire will increase
resistance with so much use, and it sort of snowballs from there.  I
suspect that if you replace that wire, or at least replace the
terminals with good soldered connections to the terminals, you will
fix this problem.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device