[Healeys] NYC Ramblings(or Shakings)

Subject: [Healeys] NYC Ramblings(or Shakings)
From: jackson_krall at yahoo.com (Jackson Krall)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:38:30 -0700 (PDT)
I passed by Cooper Classics today on Perry street in the West Village. They
have a high end blue with leather, BJ8 in the showroom. No one was there to let
me get the vin or price.
Yesterday I was in Brooklyn and came accross a stripped out 70's/80's? Rolls or
Bentley in a vacant lot not far from where I found a vandalized MGC 20yrs ago.
This is an area where British Revolutionary War soldiers are reputed to be
buried. What do I know?...I'm just sayin..
I took a couple shots if anyone wants them.
Best
JK
NYC