[Healeys] e-bay

Subject: [Healeys] e-bay
From: e-wilkins at cox.net (Eric Wilkins)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 20:42:05 -0700
I just use the advanced search options. It's no problem, and I can instantly
see only what I need.

I bet you'd spend more time shopping on the other healey sites and not get
nearly the bargains--if you could even find close to the selection afforded by
eBay.

Seriously, name one other website that even come close to selection of
everything in the world!

Wilko.