[Healeys] 110/6 you

Subject: [Healeys] 110/6 you
From: tomfelts at windstream.net (Tom Felts)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 8:56:43 -0400
Having said all that, I think we ALL would love to know YOUR name.  We like
knowing who we are talking to.

Tom Felts

---- classic trade space <info at classictradespace.com> wrote:

=============
As you all no i posted a small message on the list last week for a 100/6 that
was for sale, it was not a mini or a jaguar it was an Austin Healey, i posted
on the list as i have been a list member for a long time now and read and
receive all the posts,  the response to the 100/6 for sale was mixed even
though i assumed i was helping any one looking for a healey in there search,
the web site www.classictradespace.com is a site you can lists your cars on
for free and no financial gain is made by me if you list a car for sale so
even though a lot of you assumed it was a trade advert with the intention of
finantial gain i would just like to make it clear that it was not and on a
different note you are welcome to list your cars for sale free of charge and
there is a resources section that is also free where you can list any web
sites you wish that relate to classic cars.
Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html