[Healeys] BN1 rear springs zinc interleaves

Subject: [Healeys] BN1 rear springs zinc interleaves
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 00:35:35 -0500
Hi Noel (you also, mate <G>) ! ! !

I think it's a couple years but I DO recall conversation about
this very subject.  IIRC, the zinc leaves ARE a form of lubricant
and therefore required.  Also IIRC the stuff may be sourced
from McMasterCarr here in the States.  For true info
I suggest the Archives.  I might add that further info
is prob'ly available in the MG-T Archives and several other
Marques' Archives which all are available from the same link at the
bottom of every List Post [which one use to get to healeys Archives

If you would like me to handle shipping for you, please feel
free to drop me s note.

Ed
1]  Please visit MY site at:               www.justbrits.com
2]  Please visit Frank C.'s site at:   www.spritenut.com