[Healeys] Moss brake recall

Subject: [Healeys] Moss brake recall
From: rd_parker at juno.com (rd_parker at juno.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:50:12 -0700
You guys that argue back about quality, cost, etc., etc., design flaws,
problems, OEM parts ad nauseum. Your arguements go on forever. The bottom
line is: He who can make the crappiest part and the reap the greatest
profit will always work that way, " put it in a box and ship it." Ethics
are out the door, it's all BS when it comes to quality; PROFIT is the
underlying motive, no matter who the manufacturer is and on which side of
the globe he makes it.  Sorry, but I have seen it all, and that is my
conclustion.  If people want to get better parts, stop buying CRAP
period. Ship it back and get a refund. If you car does not run, get the
part made right, or do it yourself, or let it sit until you find a
solution.  Do it right, or don't do it at all.  You want good parts? Stop
buying the junk period. And if you are one of the ones who manufactures
parts with known defects, shame on you, you get what you deserve.

Bob, Bellflower, CA. '61 Mark I.