[Healeys] Moss brake cylinder recall

Subject: [Healeys] Moss brake cylinder recall
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:03:07 +0800
Doug -

Been trying to call you and email you for a month.   What's the best
way to contact you?

Sorry to put this through the list but I think your spam blocker is
blocking pretty much everything.  Yes, I am putting "brake lines" in
the subject line.... It doesn't get through.

Sorry to everyone else!

Thanks,

Alan