[Healeys] Car Question, not LBC

Subject: [Healeys] Car Question, not LBC
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:30:13 -0400
I used one once for a computer problem. They gave absolutely lousy
information. (It was a major computer manufacturer who charged after the
warrantee expired). I called my credit card company and the charges were
reversed after a lot of back and forth. Been several years, no additional
charges by them. The card has now been through the expired/renewal date so
the CVN (or whatever it is called on the back of the card) number is no
longer valid. But I held my breath for a while. Upshot is that I would never
ever do it again.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com