[Healeys] Car Question, not LBC

Subject: [Healeys] Car Question, not LBC
From: glemon at neb.rr.com (Greg Lemon)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:52:52 -0500
I have not done it for Accord, but there are online forums for most all late
model cars, I have used them with my son's cars and mine with some success.
Basically do it yourselfers and shop guys, google Honda Accord forum, find
one that looks active (frequent posts, many users online at any one time),
join up, post your question, like the list here you may get differing
opinions, but with any luck you will get a few been there done that
suggestions that may be useful.

No experience with this one, but came up on a quick google:
http://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/
100 users online in the tech help section when I checked.

Greg Lemon