[Healeys] rebuilt water pump

Subject: [Healeys] rebuilt water pump
From: warthodson at aol.com (nk)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:33:26 -0400 (EDT)
The trouble with repro parts is that you never can be sure if they are any
good or were made as cheaply as possible or that they will even fit.

I had mine rebuilt by Arthur Gould Rebuilders, 631-269-0093
http://arthurgouldrebuilders.com/
Read the description of what they do to rebuild a water pump. It is better
that original or repros & it will look exactly original (assuming yours is
original) & it will fit.
I have about 18,000 miles on mine so far.
Gary Hodson