[Healeys] Ignition condenser fault

Subject: [Healeys] Ignition condenser fault
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:29:56 -0400
Just don't forget that the Pertronix units are polarity sensitive. For
installation on a positive ground car, see the Ignition section on the
Technical page of my site. I installed one several years ago and love it.

For your second question, my ground strap is connected to frame at a
location opposite from the transmission bell housing where you should see a
nut welded on the frame. The other end is attached to the bell housing at
the bolt nearest the frame. I'll send a photo if this is not clear.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com