[Healeys] Flared Fenders

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Flared Fenders
From: "PG" <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:27:13 -0800
Hi All,

I couple of years ago, I acquired 4 ali fenders from Cape International in
the UK.

The fenders I acquired are flared about 1".   I'm now having second thoughts
about the flaring and whether to go back to no flared stock.

I've only seen a couple of pictures of cars with the flares and I'm not sure
if it's what I want.  If I did go with the flares, I would get offset wire
wheels so that they filled out the wheel well.

I would be interested in hearing back from the list as  to their opinions
and seeing additional pictures of cars with flares if anybody has any.

Some pictures of cars with flares can be found at
https://picasaweb.google.com/114109475966603976384/FlaredFendersHealey#

Thanks

Paul
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html