[Healeys] Gunson Colortune

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Gunson Colortune
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:58:25 +0100
Per,
Just to make it clear, the three carb model also has a balance pipe to connect
all three intakes, but its much smaller in diameter.
But the imperfections on the Austin-Healey engine/carburetter/exhaust design
do not allow a perfect adjustment with a wideband lambda sensor. There is also
a high dependency on the climate, temperature, altitude.
For a good adjustment of the mixture two colortune plugs or with 3carbs 3
colortune plugs will do the job.

Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----