[Healeys] Gunson Colortune

Subject: [Healeys] Gunson Colortune
From: pajtamuvek at gmail.com (Austin Healey)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:47:01 +0100
You can use it on + ground cars with no problem. Just have to isolate it
from the chassis. My car is also + ground.
BTW it may be good to point out, that there are two different types of O2
sensors awailable. The wideband and the narrow band. Though the narrow band
may be usefull as a controll device, it is not particulary usefull when
setting up an engine. Esp. if the negine is nonstandard.

Gergo