Re: [Healeys] Gunson Colortune

To: "'Tom'" <ah3000me@gmail.com>, "'Richard Kahn'" <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gunson Colortune
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:17:41 -0500
The Colortune kit instructions caution against leaving the parts installed
too long because of the heat.  I've found that they hold up just fine for
the amount of time it takes to adjust both carburetors.

Can anyone who has the kit tell me what the chemical is that is used to
clean the spark plug view window?  Mine is so old that the label on the
bottle is no longer legible.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry