[Healeys] Gunson Colortune

Subject: [Healeys] Gunson Colortune
From: enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk (Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:06:42 -0000
Hi Steve, I have an original Colortune500 kit which must be 30 Years old and
it still has all of the original documentation with it.

The bottle doesn't have any labels or markings on it but the documentation
states that the cleaning fluid is Ammonium Acetate SOL. B.P. (Diluted 50% in
Water)

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay - Director, CCW-Tools, a division of Classic-Car-World Ltd, 32
Washingborough Road, Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1RE. 01522 888178 (Tel) 0870
705 9115 (fax) enquiries at ccw-tools.com  www.ccw-tools.com

Registered address: 32 Washingborough Road, Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1RE.
Classic-Car-World Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 3930761.  VAT registration number: 755 7630 05