[Healeys] re-bleeding brakes

Subject: [Healeys] re-bleeding brakes
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:06:16 +0100
Eezibleed is definitely the way to go. Simple, effective and a one man
show. You do not run the risk of ruining the master brake/clutch
cylinder seal over the rim of crud. No chance of entering air  in the
system because of a vacuum.
The only negative point can be brake fluid spillage if you do not fit
the cannister properly or when you remove it. I have used it or the old
mechanics replacement with a bicycle inner tire for more the 4 decades.
Kees Oudesluijs