[Healeys] non Healey fix help

Subject: [Healeys] non Healey fix help
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:11:18 -0800
I want to fix it, so my son does not continue to have issues, but we bought
a new radiator and he cross threaded both fittings. I was able to repair
the bottom one, but the top is still leaking. He's a college kid working
part time and I'm way under employed.
I thought about JBweld, but did not know how it would handle the heat and
pressure from the tranny fluid.
Thanks all.