[Healeys] Driving lights

Subject: [Healeys] Driving lights
From: bighealey at charter.net (Tracy Drummond)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:41:45 -0800
I found my spots with high beams very handy when driving windy roads at
night.  When "cross eyed" they provide good lighting of shoulders and
corners.  They saved me from hitting wild life more than once on Hwy 1 to
and from Canada.  In snow (Alpine 500 Rally) I always use low beams and fog
well I just make due.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP | bighealey at charter.net | 408-394-3444