[Healeys] Driving lights

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Driving lights
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:40:54 -0800
This is all very interesting in that modern cars have their "fog" (auxiliary)
lights hooked so that they go OFF with the high beams and only can be turned
on along with the low beams. When I hoked mine up many years ago it did it
that way. I replaced the dash light switch (on/off) with a three position
switch as the light switch is. Top position is off, middle position is dash
lights and bottom position is dash plus fog (or what ever). They go off and on
with the dipper foot switch as the modern cars. You all now have me interested
in changing the fogs to the high beams but wouldn't that just flare back in
fog or snow?
Rich Kahn
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html