Re: [Healeys] Happy New Year

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Happy New Year
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:26:55 -0700
Chris Dimmock wrote:
> That's it.
> Happy New year to you all.
> And especially to you Mark B.
> You know, as i get older, I get tired of lots of things. That's life.
> But I never get tired of this list, or my Healey friends.
> Thank you Mark.
> And thank you to everyone.
> A question never asked is a question never answered.
> Mark has been one of the greatest resources we have ever had!

I appreciate the kind words.  I will admit that over the last 20 some
years of doing
this there are times *I* get tired of it, but the feeling usually passes
quickly.
Especially when people voice their appreciation, or like one subscriber
to both
this list and MGs who just sent a check to my PO Box - just in time to
pay the
Team.Net ISP for next month.  Thanks to all of you who enjoy the lists.

mjb.