[Healeys] Happy New Year

Subject: [Healeys] Happy New Year
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:55:38 -0500 (EST)
I would also like to wish all a Happy New Year and thanks. Although I am
having a bunch of difficulty with the list right now, it is one of the things
I  really look forward to and appreciate. It is a bright spot in the day, I
even  get a kick out of the bickering that sometimes goes on and I
especially find the  shared knowledge of our cars to be a great benefit. So
Happy
New Year to all and  may 2012 be a wonderful year for everyone.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 12/31/2011 10:25:33 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mark at bradakis.com writes:

Chris  Dimmock wrote:
> That's it.
> Happy New year to you all.
>  And especially to you Mark B.
> You know, as i get older, I get tired of  lots of things. That's life.
> But I never get tired of this list, or  my Healey friends.
> Thank you Mark.
> And thank you to  everyone.
> A question never asked is a question never answered.
>  Mark has been one of the greatest resources we have ever had!

I  appreciate the kind words.  I will admit that over the last 20 some
years of doing
this there are times *I* get tired of it, but the  feeling usually passes
quickly.
Especially when people voice their  appreciation, or like one subscriber
to both
this list and MGs who just  sent a check to my PO Box - just in time to
pay the
Team.Net ISP for  next month.  Thanks to all of you who enjoy the  lists.

mjb.
Suggested annual donation   $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums