Re: [Healeys] Happy New Year

To: rvmaylor@shaw.ca, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Happy New Year
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 00:16:15 -0500 (EST)
Very cool, thanks for the show and have fun "back on the road".
Congratulations.
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 1/1/2012 8:16:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rvmaylor@shaw.ca writes:

Hi  all,

To start off the year on a good note here is another Healey (1958  100-Six,
BN6L755)  just back on the road after 21 years.
Back in  1989 the brakes were a wee bit shawdy so I started taking pieces
off
the  car and before I knew it
a full blown restoration was underway. New sills,  outriggers, floors,
engine
rebuild, rust removal, panel repairs.
Crap,  I was in over my head, financially and skill wise. School, other
cars,
overseas work, houses, a wife and kids all conspired over the years
to  slow the rebuild but it continued in fits and starts and finally it is
complete....?
It's only trip so far is up and down the back lane and it  will hibernate
until spring when it can be really called 'back on the  road'.
Everything is back to original including the brakes, which still are  a wee
bit shawdy.

Please visit the photo site below if you think a  rebuild of a stock 100
Six
is of  interest.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100-6/show/

Happy New  Year