Re: [Healeys] Hemmings Sport & Exotic 2012 Calendar

To: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hemmings Sport & Exotic 2012 Calendar
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 15:10:21 +0000 (UTC)
I had a problem a few years ago that I was selling some old framed ads for cars
of the 60s on Ebay and a couple of them were of Cobras and other Shelby cars.
All of a sudden Ebay takes them down and I got a cease and desist from Shelby
America.  I did later negotiate a "Donation" so I could sell those ads if I
wanted to, but Shelby was saying even though the ads were from national
magazines, they still were trying to say they owned the rights to them.  Don't
know if you or Hemmings would be able to say the same...