[Healeys] Hemmings Sport & Exotic 2012 Calendar

Subject: [Healeys] Hemmings Sport & Exotic 2012 Calendar
From: Healey100M at gmail.com (Randy Hicks)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 05:38:39 -0700
Very interesting. Technically Hemmings owns the photo because they did the
photography for an article on the car a couple years ago. I can use the photos
(and others they shot) for my personal use.

I'll pass this on to Hemmings and if they have a problem with it, they can
deal with it. But I may drop the seller a note also!  :-)

Randy

http://www.hemmings.com/store/detail_calendars.html?product_id=1376&source=CA