Re: [Healeys] Thanks for Boot Rubber Input

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thanks for Boot Rubber Input
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:52:24 -0800
Listers,

At this years Monterrey/Pebble Beach events I received several very nice
compliments from both the Jaguar and MG Concours folks.  They are very
impressed with our Concours guidelines even though my friends in the Jaguar
have a hard time understanding how we can spend an hour or more judging a
car while they take a maximum of 20 minutes.  The MG folks came very close
to adopting a similar set of guidelines, and would have succeeded if not
for one individual who sabotaged their efforts.

However, to those unfamiliar, the Guidelines are just that... there to
hopefully fill in the gaps that are not covered in other publications.

Cheers,

Curt