Re: [Healeys] Thanks for Boot Rubber Input

To: keith taylor <ktee20@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thanks for Boot Rubber Input
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 08:09:58 +0800
The only guides worth having are roger moment's restoration book and the
concours guidelines.  Add to that roger moment's 30 part series in the Austin
Healey club magazine and of course the factory parts book.

With these four documents you will have, arguably, the most complete and
comprehensive set of restoration documents for any classic car of any make in
the world.  Even E-type and MGB owners don't have resources quite like this.

Regards,

Alan

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/healey.nut@gmail.com