Re: [Healeys] Do not use Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly

To: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Do not use Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 08:02:40 -0500
Richard,

My suggestion was to put the petroleum jelly on the jet (metal tube)
where it slides into the jet bearing.  The choke linkage moves the jet
up and down in the bearing.

I don't believe HS carbs have a (rubber) diaphragm.  But your advise
about rubber and petroleum jelly is noted.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php