[Healeys] Girling Type 14 calipers/Steering column plates

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Girling Type 14 calipers/Steering column plates
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:02:59 +0100
Ira, Roland,
If they should be black, then the pictures in the Restoration Guide of
Anderson/Moment  do not show it correctly. As far as I can see there, even
pictures are black & white, these plates are body colour on the cars shown in
the book. I want to believe you, but these pictures show it differently.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany