Re: [Healeys] Hard top part

To: "Jim Routt" <papashado@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hard top part
From: "Graeme Molony" <molony@dodo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:13:06 +1100
Jim,

Try John Wilson of Healey Lane Restorations in Marcola Oregon on 541 933
2016.

He acquired a number of hardtops and parts from a fellow Healey club member
in Eugene Oregon a number of years back included among which would have
probably been the bottom channel from a two seater hardtop.

I know because I swapped the 2 seater rail for a 4 seater unit for my car at
the time with the original owner in Eugene.

By the way the 4 seater and 2 seater bottom  channels are definitely
interchangeable.

As I said it was a while ago that all of  this occurred but it is not often
that this sort of problem occurs so you are an outside chance

Good luck

Graeme J Molony
Email: molony@dodo.com.au