Re: [Healeys] Hard top part

To: Jim Routt <papashado@comcast.net>, "healeys@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hard top part
From: Ron Mitchell <healeyron@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:26:00 -0800 (PST)
Jim,

Here is a link to a company in England that attended the San Diego
Conclave.  I contacted them several years ago and they will sell the lower
extrusion or any other parts you need.  Hopefully they are still in business.
They also have the Works Type Ventilator that someone else was looking for.
http://www.nicalengineering.co.uk/austin_parts.html

In addition to the Rear
Lower Extrusion you will need a new Plexiglass Rear Window ( the 2 seater rear
window is not the same as the 4 seater),  the 2 seater rear mounting brackets
and 2 seater rear body seals.

They are identical in all other respects.  I
have two 2+2 Hard tops that I plan on modifying to fit my BN6 and BN7.
I have
already machined new brackets to replace the shorter ones.  I also had a mold
fabricated to mold the 2 seater Rear Window which can be trimmed to fit the 4
seater HT.

Ron Mitchell
BN6
BN7