[Healeys] Restoration of a BT7 2+2 Hardtop

To: rmoment@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Restoration of a BT7 2+2 Hardtop
From: akronzips@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 17:57:57 -0500 (EST)
Hi Roger:
I received my hardtop from fellow lister Gary H. and I'm researching
restoration of the Healey hardtop.
Bloew is the site for Lin Rose (2008) and it's a great article with nice color
pictures and steptep directions. In the article he mentions an article by you
and by Bill Boldon on restoration of a top. He mentions that it was in Healey
Chatter are the articles still available? Should I look in the list archives?
Your other rebuild tips were so helpful I would like to read your tips and
ideas.

1. Do you have the deminsions for the headliner frame
2. does Moss sell a rebuild kit?  Does this include the rubber surround
grommett?
3. Is the black rubber grommet (kina "L" shaped ) available elsewhere?
4. Is there a typical color for the linner ? ( Off white )
5. Is Healey Chatter or the archives available with the Roger Moment and Bill
Boldon articles in them about resto-Hardtop?(

Below is the article I was able to research by Lin Rose 2008 on restoring a
BT7 great article

Lin Rose site--->
sitte-->www.capitalhealeys.org/Assets/Miscellaneous/LHRose%20Hardtop%20Resto

Thanks for your help