Re: [Healeys] Body shop around Germany

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Body shop around Germany
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:10:36 -0500
Eberhard,
Being over here in the USA, I may not be getting a straight story, but I
have heard that there are many shops with excellent skills in eastern
Europe (the former Soviet block) that do a very good job on rusty cars
for not much money.  Apparently they are cheap enough that cars are
shipped over there from the states to be done and then shipped back.
Maybe this is an urban legend, but it sounds very intriguing to me.
Does anyone have information on this?
Charlie

On 1/31/2012 10:55 AM, Eberhard Pietzsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a question to the Healey friends around Germany, preferably
> in the south of Germany:
>
> Do you know a good body shop (or an excellent single guy) with
> Big Healey skills?
>
> The next big step in the restoration of my BN6 is the repair
> of the very rusty body and chassis. Therefore I am looking for
> somebody who really does excellent work without doing too much,
> and who has reasonable prices.
>
> A personal message to me telling about your experience
> would be great.
>
> Thank you,
> Eberhard

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]