[Healeys] Correction on the BJ8 console question

Subject: [Healeys] Correction on the BJ8 console question
From: kags at shaw.ca (Earl Kagna)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:32:55 -0800
All - I have an original Radiomobile model 972T radio / speaker set-up for
my BJ8.  At some point in the past, I hade to replace the speaker part - the
paper was pretty torn up.  I went to an electronics parts supplier - this
was before Radio shack was common, and had no trouble finding a replacement
speaker to fit the cardboard mount.  I don't know if the radio was factory
or dealer installed, but it works on the North American frequency, rather
than the European.  I have photos of it out of the car if anyone is
interested.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb