[Healeys] Thanks for Boot Rubber Input mail.com>

Subject: [Healeys] Thanks for Boot Rubber Input mail.com>
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (john spaur)
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:01:47 -0800
I did not follow this thread too closely but from what I can see in
the catalogs you may be reading the illustration incorrectly. The
majority of the illustrations these companies use are from the
original parts books. When I looked at the boot seal catalog pictures
the seal is shown in the same orientation as the open boot lid near
it in the picture; nearly vertical. The part's orientation is often
the clue when trying to figure out where a part goes.

John Spaur
San Jose, California
'62 BT7