[Healeys] PCV related

To: "'healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] PCV related
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 23:33:35 -0000
Hi,

Going back to the original questions....

It seems that I'll have to drill the plug out of my manifold. The plug is
not brass sadly; if it were, it probably wouldn't have welded itself in? Nor
would it be such a brute to drill out.

Does anyone know what size the thread is? 3/8in is mentioned for the twin
carb models, but mine's a tricarb and, of course, I don't have, say, a BJ7
lying around with which to make a comparison.

And, to repeat a previous question, does anyone know if the plug is solid
or, hopefully, hollow?

Thanks,

Simon