[Healeys] ANCASTER BRITISH CAR FLEA MARKET 2012

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] ANCASTER BRITISH CAR FLEA MARKET 2012
From: greg newton <onehundredbnone@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:34:22 +0000
 Sunday April 22 is the 31st annual British Sports Car Flea Market, Hosted by
the Southern Ontario Austin Healey Club, and the Hamilton British Sports Car
Club, this FLEA Market can accommodate  indoor  63 Vendors filling 128 tables
of heated well lite indoor space, and if the weather is on our side as many
vendors will occupy the outdoor vendors area, as well as hundreds of British
cars on display in the car show area. Check out our web site at

                                              http://www.ancasterbritish.ca

                   TO GET THE WHOLE PICTURE

Greg Newton
Port Dover ON.,