Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump query

To: simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel Pump query
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:46:18 -0500 (EST)
I have a new electronic SU fuel pump that also does that. Since no fuel is
leaking into the carbs or over flowing the float bowls, I assume the check
valve in the pump is letting the pressure bleed off & the pump clicks
occasionally to raise the pressure back up to the design level. I can not find
any leaks in the plumbing.
Gary