Re: [Healeys] Ebay Crap

To: Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ebay Crap
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:59:11 +0800
Hi Rich -

Usually these sorts of ads list every single car make ever in the history
of the world, so you get rid of them by subtracting out of your search
anything that lists a non related car brand. You do this by putting a - in
front of the car brand.

I usually pick something a bit less common, like:

-Audi

or

-Suzuki

that usually clears 95% of the ads.  So your search would be "Austin Healey
-Audi".   I also usually add -Sprite and -Bugeye because I don't have a
little guy.

Some spammers are even working their way around this, but it generally
works well.

Best,

Alan